SPE Queensland Scholarships 2021
SPE Queensland provides annual scholarships to support Queensland university students specialising in fields of study that will lead to a professional career in petroleum engineering.
In 2021 SPE QLD are offering up to 6 Scholarships with a value of $1,500 each, for engineering students in Bachelors and Masters degrees pursuing a career in the oil and gas industry. These scholarships are aimed at recognizing, encouraging, and assisting talented and passionate individuals who are the industry’s up-and-coming energy professionals.
Deadline for the applications is the 18th May.
- Students must be based in Queensland
- Students must be an existing member of SPE International, usually free through the university
- Students must be interested in pursuing a career in the petroleum industry and enrolled in a full-time course load in academic study in one of the following disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awards will be based on written applications and a final round of personal interviews
- The information submitted in your application is confidential
- SPE QLD reserves the right to change the scholarship structure and amount on a yearly basis
- Scholarship recipients agree to be profiled for the SPE QLD marketing purposes
- By submitting this application, you agree to the above Terms and Conditions and certify that the statements and information in this application form are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief
In your application you will need to provide a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your latest academic transcript.
Please send you application to Zak.Targett@origin.com.au by 18th May.