SPE Queensland Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Now Open
SPE Queensland provides annual scholarships to support Queensland university students specialising in fields of study that will lead to a professional career in petroleum engineering.
In 2022, SPE QLD are offering up to six scholarships with a value of $1,500 each, for engineering students in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree pursuing a career in the oil and gas industry. These scholarships aim to recognise, encourage, and assist talented and passionate individuals who are the industry’s up-and-coming energy professionals.
- Applications Deadline is the 31st July 2022.
- Award Announcement in September 2022.
- Students must be based in Queensland;
- Students must be an existing member of SPE International, usually free through the university; and
- Students must be interested in pursuing a career in the petroleum industry and enrolled in a full-time course load in academic study in one of the following disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering; or
- Chemical Engineering.
- Download and fill your application form from the link below;
- In your application you will need to provide a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your latest academic transcript with your application; and
- Send your application to email@example.com by 31st July 2022.